Rennes - CDI
Who are we?
YoGoKo, is an innovative and fast-growing company, created in 2014, in the field of software for the connected and cooperative vehicle. A recognised player in an international environment for the connectivity of intelligent transport systems and the smart city. YoGoKo is a forerunner in this ecosystem, with a historic contribution to standardisation and the emulation of industrial partnerships.
YoGoKo, with its dynamic and experienced young talent in telecommunications and the mobility sector, is strengthening its team to welcome a new experienced validation engineer.
Your future position as Validation Engineer :
Reporting to the Programme Director, you will contribute, through your expertise, to the quality of YoGoKo’s solutions both for ongoing programmes and for innovation work in which YoGoKo is a major player.
You will also be responsible for :
– Defining, building, and implementing a strategy for validating and building YoGoKo software test plans.
– Ensure the compliance and robustness of the product validation criteria in accordance with the requirements and specifications of the expected performance, by interacting with the Product Owners in order to ensure an exhaustive coverage of the acceptance criteria (writing functional test scenarios, non-regression, etc.).
– Supervise the distribution of tasks within the validation team and be the business referent within the team.
– You will be responsible for the development of the validation team and will initially carry out some of the validation tests yourself.
– Develop and implement a continuous integration approach ensuring automated deployment on the test environments, automated acceptance tests and performance tests.
– Build, with the developers, the test environments and maintain the continuous integration chains.
– Implementing performance and compliance verification indicators; analysing failures or deviations from the objective in order to adapt the unit tests when necessary.
– Documenting, distributing and being the internal guarantor of good practices and testing processes (identification of risks upstream, qualification of bugs, etc.) and strengthening the Quality culture within the company.
– Implementing the project validation methods required for all YoGoKo activities.
You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of validation and/or system architecture on products and you are experienced in project mode.
In order to join YoGoKo for this position, we will appreciate :
– Your technical knowledge in embedded electronics, systems, software, network administration, integration of test tools, etc.
– Your mastery of the Linux environment and CI/CD solutions
– Your experience in fault analysis and correction and communication networks (vehicle, telecom).
For this position you are :
– Able to work in a team environment with a high degree of flexibility and flexibility.
– Able to quickly become autonomous on the subjects for which you are responsible.
– Able to analyse complex data, extract the synthesis in test reports and capitalise on test results.
At YoGoKo, we appreciate applications that are different from our field of activity. Do not hesitate to apply, we will be interested in studying your application.
Fluent in English (read, spoken and written).
Please send your application to email@example.com!